Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Denver Poutine, Where is It?

As a true blue American, lover of french fries, brown gravy and melted cheese in any form, I was stunned to discover that I had never heard of combining the three together for a fantastically decadent dish, poutine  The Canadians, of course did, and bless them.  It's a deliciously fattening and artery-clogging experience that is finally working it's way south into the US of A.



I'll be visiting various places in and around Denver to sample the fare and give my views of the dishes. It should be fun.  I'll be posting whenever I get a chance to, not on any particular schedule, so you might want to sign up to get these posts via email or sign up for the blog feed.

Also, if you know of places in Denver that serve poutine leave me a comment, I'm sure I don't know them all.  Even if you run your own place, let me know, I'd like to visit!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to learning where poutine is available and reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Poutine Cuisine! Here is our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Poutinecuisine?ref=hl

    And our website is coming out in the coming days!
    We have our first market day of the season May 19th and the Old South Pearl St. Farmer's Market in Denver.
    We'd love for you to come give us a taste!

    ReplyDelete